Sunday, August 9, 2009

Random Rants with my Characters - Rant Four: Fears

Himuro: ...hmph.

Kadis: >.<" I said I was sorry, Himuro!

Manako: Aw, she's too cute, brother, forgive her already...

Kadis: TT.TT He won't do it...anyways...it's starting time! Welcome to the fourth installment of Random Rants! This time, we're talking about fears!

Izuko: Great...>.<"

Kadis: Oh, you two are back! -giggles- Well, just in time! 'Ko can start us off! What's he afraid of?

Izuko: Do I really have to say it...? >.<"

Kadis: Yes, yes! it'll make ya feel better! ^.^

Izuko: TT.TT Okays...-glances at Kentarou- I'm afraid of ghosts...

Hime: -giggles and huggles him- I think it's cute! And it's okay, I'm afraid of ghosts too!

Izumo: ...my fear would have to be being trapped somewhere and not being able to escape...

Kadis: o.o I didn't think you had any fears, Izumo...

Izumo: ...-blushes lightly, looks away and nods-

Kadis: ^^" Well, uh, I have quite a few fears...one would have to be the same as Izumo's. Another is bugs. >.<" I'm easily freaked out by them. Another would be if everyone I cared about disappeared or died. And one more I've been fearing more and more recently that may seem a little silly? Thunderstorms. >.<" Childish, I know...

Manako: -smirks and hugs Kadis- It's alright...-kisses her forehead-

Kadis: O////o

Shiro: -growling, ready to attack- Manako...! I'll kill you!

Manako: -giggles and lets her go- Time to run before Mister Pack Leader kills me! Before I go, my fears would be losing my brother and all the beautiful girls disappearing off the earth! -laughs and runs-

Shiro: -chases him- I said stay away from my mate! >.<

Kadis: >///>" Er...why does this always happen to me...? -sighs- Oh well, at least it's obvious what Shiro-sama's fear is: Manako trying to steal me from him. Never ever gonna happen though.

Kaze: ^^" Don't worry, sis. My fear? Losing you again.

Kadis: Brother...

Himuro: >.>" Uh...can we just finish this now? I wanna go to bed...

Kadis: >.<" Shut up, Himuro! We'll end when I say we end....Akaru, your turn!

Akaru: E-eh, me? Um...my fear...would be being left alone again...

Kadis: Aw, poor Akaru...-huggles him-

Akaru: >////< Mistress...

Kadis: ^^ Sorry. -wanders over to Himuro- Will you at least tell everyone your fear?

Himuro: ...-sighs- Fiiiiiine...God, you're so annoying, Kaddy. My fear would be seeing Tsumi disappear again.

Tsumi: -blushes- Himuro-san...I'd fear not being able to see you again as well...

Kentarou: And I don't want to be away from Kadis-sama! That's my fear! ^.^

Kadis: ^^" I think you just ruined the romantic moment, 'Tarou... Anyways, that's it for this time! Tune in next time for another rant! Bai!

No comments:

Post a Comment