Friday, August 28, 2009

Anime Rants - Rant One: 07 Ghost

Kadis: -waves- Hi there everyone! Kaddy is starting a new series today! It's been a while since I've done a rant so this should be fun! This new series is about animes I'm currently watching or like starring some of the characters from the show! First up is something I absolutely love! 07 Ghost!

Frau: Tch...how did I get dragged into this? Damn girl...

Castor: Hush now, Frau. It should be fun. -pulls on his ear-

Teito: -mutters- I don't like this either, you know...

Kadis: Both of you be quiet now. -hits them over the head- Follow Castor-san's example.

Labrador: -smelling the flowers- The flowers agree, you know.

Frau: Ow! Why'd ya hit me, damn girl? -rubs his head- You're as bad as Castor over here. Never thought I'd meet another one like him...

Hakuren: -sighs- This is a bit out of control here, isn't it?

Kadis: Hakuren! -huggles- You made it. ^^

Hakuren: ^^" Yes, well, I couldn't miss something like this, now could I? -pats her head- Especially when I get a chance to meet Teito-kun's old friend, Mikage. Where is he anyway?

Teito: He's not here yet...he needs to hurry up though. -squirms- I've missed him!

Mikage: -peeks in the doorway- Hi there! Looks like almost everyone is here. -holds up a bag- I brought cake! -grins-

Labrador: -claps his hands together- Oh, cake? No one told me there would be cake. I'll make some tea then! ^^ -skips off to the kitchen-

Teito: Mikage! -runs to him and hugs him-

Frau: -pulls out his book and looks at it, smirking a little-

Kadis: Okay, Lab-san! -glances over at Frau and tilts head, wandering over to him- What are you reading?

Frau: -tries to hide it- E-er nothing! Go away, damn girl!

Kadis: -takes it and glances it over- ...-twitches and tears it up- You're such a pervert, Frau! Bishops aren't supposed to be perverted!

Frau: -eyes widen- You idiot! Why would you do that?! -picks up the pieces and tries to fix it-

Castor: -laughs- You deserved it, Frau...

Frau: Stupid girl...-glares-

Hakuren: -sits next to Teito and Mikage- So, you're the Mikage that Teito talks about...-smiles and holds out his hand- It's nice to finally meet you. I'm Hakuren Oak.

Mikage: -blinks- No need to be so formal! -laughs- Wait, you're a member of the Oak family too? And...you're friends with Teito? Really?

Teito: Ah, he isn't like Shuuri at all! It's alright ^^

Labrador: -comes back in with cake and tea- ^^ Here everyone! Enjoy!

Kadis- takes a slice of cake and pours a cup of tea- Well everyone, that's it for this time around! See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment