Friday, August 7, 2009

Random Rants with my Characters - Rant three: Nicknames

Kadis: Hi everyone and welcome to the third installment of Random Rants! This time we have a real topic. Today, we're going to talk about nicknames!

Himuro: Do we have to talk about this? -sighs- There's so many more interesting topics out there...

Kadis: Shut up, Himuro. >.> I know you hate me and all, but this is my show and I decide what we do!

Himuro: -pouts- Fine...-mutters- Why Shiro-sama chose this girl as his mate, I'll never know...

Kadis: -glares at him- Anyways...ignoring him now...nicknames! Everyone knows nicknames are given out as a special name that matches a person's personality. Or even as a name that's cuter and easier to say! Today we're gonna discuss all the nicknames of everyone in the pack!

Himuro: -groans- Why...?

Kadis: Shut up already, you! -throws a bottle at his head-

Manako: Hey hey, miss pack leader~ -puts his hand under her chin and smiles- Please, don't kill my brother, okay? I'll make it worth your while...-winks-

Shiro: -growls- Manako...stay away from my Mate >.< -tackles him-

Manako: -yelps- Oh, no, Shiro-sama~ You know I don't like guys~ -resists-

Hime: -giggles- Yaoi times?

Kadis: Er...>////> Time to get back on track here! So, nicknames! Uh, well, mine's Kaddy. Just because I think "Kadis" doesn't match my personality too well.

Kentarou: I don't really have a nickname, though Kadis-sama...-thinks- Unless "Ghost boy" counts...

Manako: -still struggling against Shiro- Mine is Mana! Just because it's shorter than "Manako"...and it attracts more ladies~ -smirks-

Shiro: >.<" Just stay away from my mate! -pushes him away-

Manako: ^^" I can't promise you anything! -chuckles and walks off-

Hime: Aw, I wanted attention from Mana-kun...-pouts- Oh well! -giggles- I don't really have a nickname since my name is short enough...but Mana-kun and 'ko-chan call me "princess" since that's what my name means!

Kadis: >.>" Are you sure that's why they call you that?

Hime: Um...I'm pretty sure...

Kadis: Um...yeah...anyways...Oh, that's right, my cousins are out today...hm, darn, and I wanted them to tell everyone about their nicknames~

Himuro: Can we just finish this now?

Kadis: Not till we tell them your nickname...-giggles- "Ro-ro..."

Himuro: -blushes- H-how'd you know about that?!

Kadis: I refuse to reveal my sources! Tune in next time when we find another interesting topic to talk about! Bai bai!

Himuro: Hey, wa--

No comments:

Post a Comment